Update at 4pm ET:
There are currently 484 cases of COVID-19 and 19 deaths in the U.S.
CDC current risk assessment:
- The virus is not currently widespread.
- The risk to the general public is considered low.
- Healthcare workers and those in contact with exposed people are at elevated risk.
- QUICK FACTS AND INTERESTING TIDBITS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS 2019 AND COVID-19
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases Tracker
- Bloomberg’s Mapping the Coronavirus Outbreak Across the World
- Worldometer for current U.S. case and death count
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page
- WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak page
- NBC News live updates