Outside Publications as The Vaccine Mom:
- Outbreak News Today Measles and SSPE: Progressive, disabling, and fatal and Measles induced ‘immune amnesia’
- Chicago Tribune “Should you ask family and friends to get vaccinated before visiting your newborn?”
- Fox News “Vaccinations aren’t about who’s a bad parent, they’re about protection”
- Voices For Vaccines The Birth of The Vaccine Mom and The Vaccine Mom on the Power of Information
- Boca Raton Observer. January 2015. “Are Vaccinations Lifesaving Serums–or Shots in the Dark?”
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia “How to Talk to Your Children About Vaccines”
Articles in Parents as Taryn Chapman (TVM)
- 7 Newborn Vaccines Your Baby
- NeedsThe Most Important Vaccines for Children: An A-Z List for Parents
- 5 Facts You Need to Know About ‘Alternative Vaccine Schedules’
NOTABLE APPEARANCES (as The Vaccine Mom)
- The Vaccine Mom YouTube Channel
- Deep Dive: Vaccination Debate (Season 2, Episode 80), on Fox News Live Nation. April 23, 2019
- WeGo Health videos on a Hepatitis B vaccine
- The Vaccine Mom talks vaccines, immunity, and some advice for parents
- The HPV Vaccine: Talking to The Vaccine Mom
- Measles and the MMR Vaccine
Notable Scientific Journal Articles as Taryn Chapman:
Mark J. Jaroszeski, Taryn Chapman, Andrew Hoff, Reginald Atkins, and Richard Connolly. A Direct Current Helium Plasma for the In Vivo Delivery of Plasmid DNA Encoding Erythropoietin to Murine Skin. Plasma Medicine. Jan 2017. 7:10.
Andrew M. Hoff, Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman, J. Liewellyn, Richard Gilbert, Kenneth E. Ugen, and Mark J. Jaroszeski. Charge-Based Delivery of Molecules to Skin Using Atmospheric Pressure. ECS Transactions. 2013. 50:46, pp 77-84.
Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman, Andrew M. Hoff, Michele A. Kutzler, Mark J. Jaroszeski, and Kenneth E. Ugen. Non-contact helium-based plasma for delivery of DNA vaccines: Enhancement of humoral and cellular immune responses. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. Nov 2012. 8:11, pp 1729-1733.
Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman, Kevin Shah, Andrew M. Hoff, Kenneth E. Ugen, and Mark J. Jaroszeski Evaluation of Plasma Mediated DNA Delivery for Vaccine Applications. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 2012.
Kevin Shah, Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman Mark J. Jaroszeski, and Kenneth E. Ugen. Electrogenetherapy of B16.F10 murine melanoma tumors with an interleukin-28 expressing DNA plasmid. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 2012. 8:11 pp 1722-1728.
Sean P. Graham, Hassan K. Hassan, Taryn Chapman, Gregory White, Craig Guyer, and Thomas R. Unnasch. Serosurveillance of Eastern Equine Encephalitis Virus in Amphibians and Reptiles from Alabama, USA. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2012 86:540-544.