Outside Publications as The Vaccine Mom:
- Outbreak News Today
- Chicago Tribune “Should you ask family and friends to get vaccinated before visiting your newborn?”
- Fox News “Vaccinations aren’t about who’s a bad parent, they’re about protection”
- Voices For Vaccines
- Boca Raton Observer January 2015 “Are Vaccinations Lifesaving Serums–or Shots in the Dark?”
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia “How to Talk to Your Children About Vaccines”
- Shot of Prevention (Vaccinate Your Family)
- Elemental What to Do Now to Make Sure People Get the Vaccine When It’s Ready
Articles in Parents as Taryn Chapman (TVM)
- 7 Newborn Vaccines Your Baby Needs
- The Most Important Vaccines for Children: An A-Z List for Parents
- 5 Facts You Need to Know About ‘Alternative Vaccine Schedules
- How to Explain a Pandemic in Terms Simple Enough for a Child
- How to Explain Vaccines in Terms Simple Enough for a Child
Articles in Parents magazine as Taryn Chapman (TVM)
- April 2020 edition, page 18: Why You Should Stick to the Vaccine Schedule
NOTABLE APPEARANCES (as The Vaccine Mom)
- RT Documentary What is the anti-vaccine movement and what does it mean for Covid vaccines?
- The Vaccine Mom YouTube Channel
- Deep Dive: Vaccination Debate (Season 2, Episode 80), on Fox News Live Nation. April 23, 2019
- WeGo Health videos on a hepatitis B vaccine
- Flu Season is Here: Time to Get Your Flu Shot
Video blogs at Shot of Prevention:
- They’re unvaccinated. So is your immunocompromised child. What do you do?
- Are Vaccines Made with Fetal Cells? The Vaccine Mom Explains.
- Can COVID-19 Vaccines Alter Your DNA? The Vaccine Mom Explains.
- The Vaccine Mom Talks to Her Friend About Her Experience with the COVID-19 Vaccine
- The Vaccine Mom Discusses COVID-19 Vaccines with Researcher Dr. Maria Elena Bottazzi
- Is the Aluminum Used in Some Vaccines Safe?
- Thimerosal in Vaccines
- Natural vs. Vaccine Immunity: Which Is Better?
- How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
- Questions About Vaccines
- Cloth Face Masks During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- What to do When You Think You May be Sick with COVID-19 or Flu
- The Vaccine Mom Talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin
- Start the Conversation with Your Child about Vaccines Today!
- The Vaccine Mom Busts Flu Myths
- The Vaccine Mom talks vaccines, immunity, and some advice for parents
- The HPV Vaccine: Talking to The Vaccine Mom
- Measles and the MMR Vaccine
- The Vaccination Station
Notable Scientific Journal Articles as Taryn Chapman:
Mark J. Jaroszeski, Taryn Chapman, Andrew Hoff, Reginald Atkins, and Richard Connolly. A Direct Current Helium Plasma for the In Vivo Delivery of Plasmid DNA Encoding Erythropoietin to Murine Skin. Plasma Medicine. Jan 2017. 7:10.
Andrew M. Hoff, Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman, J. Liewellyn, Richard Gilbert, Kenneth E. Ugen, and Mark J. Jaroszeski. Charge-Based Delivery of Molecules to Skin Using Atmospheric Pressure. ECS Transactions. 2013. 50:46, pp 77-84.
Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman, Andrew M. Hoff, Michele A. Kutzler, Mark J. Jaroszeski, and Kenneth E. Ugen. Non-contact helium-based plasma for delivery of DNA vaccines: Enhancement of humoral and cellular immune responses. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. Nov 2012. 8:11, pp 1729-1733.
Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman, Kevin Shah, Andrew M. Hoff, Kenneth E. Ugen, and Mark J. Jaroszeski Evaluation of Plasma Mediated DNA Delivery for Vaccine Applications. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 2012.
Kevin Shah, Richard J. Connolly, Taryn Chapman Mark J. Jaroszeski, and Kenneth E. Ugen. Electrogenetherapy of B16.F10 murine melanoma tumors with an interleukin-28 expressing DNA plasmid. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 2012. 8:11 pp 1722-1728.
Sean P. Graham, Hassan K. Hassan, Taryn Chapman, Gregory White, Craig Guyer, and Thomas R. Unnasch. Serosurveillance of Eastern Equine Encephalitis Virus in Amphibians and Reptiles from Alabama, USA. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2012 86:540-544.