There’s evidence to suggest that warmer weather could slow down the spread of the virus. Although they’ve found lower transmission in warmer climates, there is no evidence to suggest that the virus won’t spread in warm and humid climates.
The proposed stimulus package that could help American families financially during this hard time was blocked by the senate democrats. The emergency rescue package would provide federal assistance, including stock buybacks and executive pay, unemployment insurance, and worker protections.
Here are a few new things from the CDC: Although different parts of the countries are seeing different levels of the disease, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico have reported cases of COVID-19, with 27 reporting community spread.
The summer Olympics in Japan are going to be postponed until 2021
The White House announced a program called “15 Days to Slow the Spread”
- QUICK FACTS AND INTERESTING TIDBITS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS 2019 AND COVID-19
- CHILDREN AND CORONAVIRUS: STATS AND FACTS AS OF 3/12/20
- Johns Hopkins’ Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases Tracker
- Bloomberg’s Mapping the Coronavirus Outbreak Across the World
- Worldometer for current U.S. case and death count
- CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- WHO’s Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak page
- NBC’s Coronavirus in the U.S.: Map of where cases have been confirmed across the country
- CDC’s What to do if You are Sick
- CDC’s Symptoms and Testing
- What Is Coronavirus: The Absolute Facts Behind the Outbreak
- WHO’s Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
- The Vaccine Mom’s U.S. COVID-19 Updates